View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Oct-21-02, 11:15
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins/Sugar Busters
Stats: 196/163.5/150
BF:
Progress: 71%

Hi! thanks for replying! No, I dont PLAN on getting more depressed. I stayed on the diet since June and really just needed a break I think. My house flooded a few months ago and now I am living on concrete floors because they took my carpet and tile out and the new ones are backordered, so it is just a mess right now. But I think after November, I'l start feeling better. Also I had hit a huge plateau for over a month and I was not moving any weight, I was just stuck at about 170 give or take a few...That in itself made me want to "cheat". My way of thinking was "well, I it aint coming off anyway, I mine as well eat what I want and splurge". Well, the splurge went on for a bit too long! I feel positive right now and I feel like I can stay back on the diet this time. I am motivated again and feel good about myself again! Also, I was buying those Atkins candy bars, and shakes. I would use those as an excuse to eat them and eat them....Dont think they really only have "2 CARBS"....Anyway, I am feeling much better now and am absolutely determined again!