View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Mon, Oct-21-02, 07:16

Plan: Atkins,PP
Stats: 202/147/120
BF:
Progress: 67%

from my personal experience, when you limit yourself between 20-30g of carbs for a very long time, you tend to go on a stall. it is in fact upping the carb intake that will most probably solve the plateau.

for me, i am still in the process of tweaking my own LC plan. other than taking chromium, Xenadrine, and keeping my carbs as low as possible.....lots of proteins, vegetables......more coke light....more plain water. and i am more liberal on fries ....usually i count my fries accumulate to 40g of carbs at one sitting....maybe because i am taking those supplements....more relaxed on those things. sometimes when i get an urge, i admit i do go to the confectionary and get myself what i want....but after that i know 'it is back to business'.

guess that is why we have many different LC plans. some allow honey, some dont....maybe in time all of us fellow LC-ers should write how our personal plan works and name them after us. :P

Quote:
Once you have a program down pat and understand the principles behind LC, I think it's time to cut loose.

*strongly agree*