#69   ^
Old Mon, Oct-21-02, 05:43
Registered Member

Plan: SuManKins
Stats: 321/249/221 Female 64 inches
BF:Let's not go there
Progress: 72%
Wink About Misspelling~~~

Sheldon, I know what you mean.I hate misspelling names as well, but then again I hate doing it at all! I have affectionately been called the Spelling Nazi by people in a chat before due to my penchant for correcting spelling errors! heheh Although I do not admit to being a perfect speller, most of my errors are typoes! I take pride in being able to spell well. I was in the county spelling bee when I was younger, having been top speller in 1975, and in 1972-1974, I was runner-up.I also received state honors for achieving high marks on the spelling portion of the scholastic achievement tests, and also got 2nd in state for my test results as well in 1974. I abhor some of the grammatical and spelling errors I receive in e-mails... some are atrocious!!! Well, I am off to a good start of the day; venting about spelling and grammar But being an avid reader such as yourself, I thought that perhaps you would understand what I was talking about Forgive any errors in this... I am not fully awake yet