View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sun, Oct-20-02, 14:36

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 274/250/150
BF:
Progress: 19%

Thanks for the hello's. I'm afraid I blew it at lunch today. We ate at Taco John's and I had a super burrito with potato ole's. It's the first time I've had potatoes in months and they weren't even mashed. I'd gone for over 7 hours without eating, because we were out and it was the only place that wasn't completely packed. Even so, I had to hurry and I just couldn't figure out what to get that was ok, so I went the complete opposite way. Want to kick myself in the behind now. I feel all bloated and icky.
I just can't believe it, yesterday I would have never thought I'd cheat like that. Well, guess I got to get back on track, just like falling off a horse. Got to get back in the saddle right away.
Hey LowCarbMe, I haven't seen too many Iowans anywhere on other low carb boards. Glad to see there is someone else. It's hard when you live in the middle of the corn state and you are a sweet corn lover. I managed to resist eating it all summer and it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be.
Guess I'll go roam around the site, nice to meet you all and hope to talk to you again. Nikki