View Single Post
  #317   ^
Old Sun, Oct-20-02, 12:05

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/224.4/180 Female 5 ft. 6 in.
BF:
Progress: 7%

Hey Jane, I bet you really miss your daughter. I wish she had a computer to talk back and forth with you, I know it gets expensive to talk over the phone.
I cannot beleive that ya'll had so many problems on your trip. Your luck sounds like mine. I have never seen it fail, like murpheys law, if it can go wrong it will. Well, I have been trying to do well with my diet, but I am getting bored I guess. I have not been eating near enough vegtables. I am going to have to do better, or I am going to be sick. You cant just snack on lunch meat and cheese all the time. I need some new recipe ideas. I am so sick of the same old thing. I really need to go shopping, but it seems like that is all I ever do, my grocery bill is enormous, and it seems like in no time at all you need to go again. This diet is costly.
My car had some problems with the exhaust system so I had to replace all of that. And then we had to buy a new television, and all kinds of things that just pop up, I guess its true what they say, when it rains it pours!!!
Well, girls I need to run, Talk to you all later.........