#62   ^
Old Sun, Oct-20-02, 10:09
Registered Member

Plan: SuManKins
Stats: 321/249/221 Female 64 inches
BF:Let's not go there
Progress: 72%
Default About that Stefannson guy

Sheldon, you are a very well read and informative kind of guy, I really enjoy reading your posts and learning new stuff... I believe I also read about Stefannson being in with the Eskimos, and being on their way of eating at that time as well. He got quite ill and that is why the 2nd time that he done it, he went to Bellevue hospital because of what physical reactions he had had the first go around.. are we talking about the same guy? You say "there's some food for thought",heheh too bad we can't live on "thought alone".

and Poofie, I am not reccomending that any here follow such a diet... everyone here, has to decide what works for them... whether it is by following a certain "laid-out" plan to the letter... or by tweaking it, or coming up with their own...Today I start my own rendition of stillman/atkins combination.
I keep hearing though about not having to count calories on this LC way... and yes, I like that aspect of it too... but how many that are saying they HATE counting calories, are keeping track of their calories on places such as fitday.com? Hmmm, now there's some food for thought~!