View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Oct-18-02, 11:21

Plan: low fat,lowcarb..high pro
Stats: 302/175/155 Female 64 inches
BF:52/not good/22
Progress: 86%
Default thanks

I appreciate your candor. I think I might actually go thru it this year. At least If I have it done at walmart (real cheap) if it comes out crappy i didn't actually spend alot. I also think if I wear black and put the two in front of me, therefore only seeing me from the neck up how bad could it look. I know they love me no matter what. My little one asked the other day, "mom are you skinny yet?" He might not be able to say atkins very well but he knows theres stuff I can't eat. I guess I can never get the time back and acting now instead of waiting is probably the way to go. Also by next year I plan on being at my goal and having it done again will be great knowing I look the best that I can. I also think that ashley is coming up on those years were having your picture taken for a christmas card and family thing will be a kid thing. Her hormones are raging some days and it won't be long before she wants no part of mom and little brother. So I am almost positive that I will do it this year in about a month so I have one more month to lose. I wish I knew about atkins and lc a year ago and then I wouldn't be in this delimma. Thanks for the advice.
laurie