View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Fri, Oct-18-02, 04:51

Plan: bodyopus
Stats: 212/196/185
BF:15%
Progress: 59%
Wink Fietser this is more info that i forgot

You will have to count calories on the CKD to, i weight around 200 pounds right now so i eat around 2000 calories, i spread them into about 4-5 meals.

Your gonna be eating more fat then protein wish yells 9 calories a grams so this is why i am not eating 6 meals a day.

You might wanna check your body temperture make sure that its stready each day, around 97 degree. If you thyroid slows down its not gonna help you much to burn fat.

I have found that using a thermogenic fatburner really helps me shed a bit more fat when i am in ketosis.

Consider carbing up only once a week if you wanna lose a lot of fat or like me this week if you entered ketosis late in the week.

Like i said i strated writting my journal in the R-S group , i will detail my workouts and cardio work, supplement that i have tried , what has work and what didnt.

I guess that with all of this you should be good to have a great start.

For the record i have bought BodyOpus, the book is very detailed but kinda outdated, it spends lot of time talking about drugs to speed thyroid and steroids, wish for me didnt mean nothing and i tought that this was space wasted in the book.

If you plan to buy a book then you should check into Lyle Mcdonald The Ketogenic Diet, Bodyopus is a lot more for the comptetitive bodybuilder ( steroid type), but Lyle book would be better for use normal none using drug dieters.