#3   ^
Old Thu, Oct-17-02, 12:41

Plan: carb/calorie cycling
Stats: 187/134/128 Female 1,59m
BF:36%/25%/21%
Progress: 90%

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Dog
Jalilah seemed to have problems with fitting the depletion workout in with BFL lifting.

Are you going to carb load for one day or two?

If only one day then Friday would be the best day. On weeks when friday is upper body you would have to add in lower body exercises then the following week add in upper body. You need to exercies your entire body prior to carb load.

If you plan to do two day carb load you coudl do it friday but i dont know how the spinning class would affect it. Another option is to do a full body circuit workout after the spinning class then carb load until sunday night.

good luck figuring it out.

Well, the trouble is just that I have read up on CKD for the past 2 weeks on the web exclusively and hence am unable to look up sections that I forgot or haven't read about yet. Same for BFL. I've heard about BFL on another low-carb discussion list, but that was mild low-carbing, which didn't prevent me from bingeing on carbs. Apparently that wasn't enough. A friend then suggested the CKD diet as she had started an ABCDE program..

I have read on a website that for people who have more than 20% body fat (mine is 36%) a carb up day once every 7-10 days was enough with the duration of 24-36 hours. I'm going for 24 hours..
It seems best to do it right after the Saturday spinning session as I've described that I'm willing to do another workout AFTER the spinning session. Plus, I am working out in the MORNING and not at night!
So, carb up from Saturday 12 am till Sunday 12 am.

Fietser