View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Oct-17-02, 09:35

Plan: Atkins (induction)
Stats: 240/232/150 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress: 9%

I don't want to sound rude at all, please understand that. But when ya say "no reason not to wait" , I have to disagree with it.
With what is going on in this world today, I never "wait" I grab it and do it. Maybe it's cause I'm in NYC and I see everyday what happend a year ago, and the losses that came with it. Ya just never know what may happen ---

I wish I had pictures of my childhood with my parents or just pictures of my parents. My dad died in 1999 at age 52 of a massive heartattack and I dont have one single picture of him. No one saw his death coming and we didn't have a chance to make up any wrong. To add to this I hadn't seen him in 12 years before his death. Trust me, get the picture. For your kids, if not for you.

Sorry if this sounds to forward or blunt for most of ya, but this is one thing that I have such strong feelings for. And I think honesty from someone who knows the feeling of not having those pictures may help.

Thanks, (ok I wont be responding again, I think I've voiced my opinion to the extent, and perhaps beyond.)

Swt_T