View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Oct-17-02, 08:26

Plan: VLC
Stats: 248/188.8/148 Female 5' 3"
BF:
Progress: 59%
Default Hey Vicki!

I think that you can do whatever you want to do! I don't think 180 is an unrealistic goal for you.

Mine is 145 at the moment... which I think is like a "normal" person's 120. I finally did a body fat calculator thingee and found out that I have about 32% bf, with a lean mass of 133 lbs and fat of 60 lbs... not sure how accurate that is, but it sounds about right. There is no way I could ever be 120, or less, as most 5'3" woman would like to be! I'm the kind of person that people ALWAYS think weighs about 30 lbs less than I really do, and have come to terms with the fact that the scale will always read more for me than it does for other people similar to me. 145 was a weight that I may have once been at in grammar school. I know that since high school and beyond I've usually been 180ish with a few dips down to around 170. BTW... at 180 I'm in a loosely fitting 14, with curves all over the place and plenty of attention from men!

I think you at 180 would knock the world on its collective ass and people would be making way for you with catcalls and whistles galore! Go for it girl!

It will probably be a lot of work the closer you get to it, but don't you think it will be worth it? I know 145 will be worth the effort for me!!!!!!

Talk to you soon!
Have a great day!!!!!!!
Kate