View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Thu, Oct-17-02, 07:01

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 185/168/145
BF:
Progress: 43%
Default I am more and more convinced....

that my late night water drinking is in some way responsible for the last few whooshes I have had. I am finding myself intentionally drinking two large glasses of water now right up unto the time I crawl into bed.

I wish I were displined enough to eliminate the one cup of coffee that I still drink in the morning and replace it with a big glass of water as I am getting dressed for work. I attempted this during induction and ended up with such horrible caffeine withdrawal headaches in the afternoons that I was not able to work. Now that I have reduced my caffeine to just one cup during the week, I think I will mix my coffee half and half with decaf to reduce the caffeine and then try to wean myself from it altogether. I'm not sure if it will make a difference in my weight loss but I don't like the idea that I am dependent on ANYTHING!

Still experimenting with the nightly water drinking and having nothing but positive experiences so far and can highly recommend it to anyone to try. Hey, the worse that can happen is that you have to make a trip to the bathroom and you might end up losing a pound in the process.