View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Oct-17-02, 03:17

Plan: carb/calorie cycling
Stats: 187/134/128 Female 1,59m
BF:36%/25%/21%
Progress: 90%
Question Questions about cardio BFL-style

I dislike most normal cardio and the sport's physician told me not to put any weight on my feet by running or walking or as what caused the injury, skipping rope. In May I did a BFL-style rowing session and the shoulder is still hurting..

So, this limits what I can do..

But I adore spinning classes, which I do at Wed & Sat, because these are the only days when you can attend in the morning (Tuesday & Thursday would have been better). The advantage is that I have 2 rest days rather than one. The 3rd cardio day will be done by swimming, something I don't really love, but it's the only thing I can think off which is cardio and possible for someone with injured feet & shoulders.
It's pretty darn hard to do intensity training if you're not a good swimmer.. so I'll join an aquarobic class on Tuesday night.. the only night workout I will have.

Is this a good plan? Seems to me that it's better to do any aerobics even when it doesn't folllow the rules strictly rather than do them grudgingly.
By the way, I'm commuting to the gym 4x /week which involves 28 K round trip (17,5 miles).

Fietser
Sponsored Links