View Single Post
  #256   ^
Old Sun, Mar-05-06, 07:11

Plan: atkins and meat and egg
Stats: 237/215/185 Male 6-1
BF:
Progress: 42%
Default Just discovered this thread

I just found this thread,although a few of the postings I've read before when I googled low-carb cycling.I originaly started low carbing in 2000,wasn't much support or low-carb goodies out there in those days ( that was probally a good thing,,,real food is where its at).To make a long story short I fell off the bandwagon and on the breadwagon and gained 45lbs mostly on Harpoon India Pale Ale and Pizza.Well I'm back and have lost 10lbs in the past 5 weeks or so and am losing 1lb a week avg. now. My forum name is jjsinglesp but thats only because I wasn't allowed enough letters to finish my online name JJsinglespeed, I mountain bike on a Vail Cycle Works Mega-one single speed mountain bike.I began cycling in 1970 and have road raced,mountain bike raced,commuted,charity rides,you name it.At 51 and 30 odd years of competive cycling I don't really feel the need to race any more but! I'm gonna train for a local MTB race in Sept. Black Bear www.iplayoutside.com so I'll be checking in from time to time and again its great to see others doing what I do-----JJ
www.vailcycleworks.com
Sponsored Links