Old Wed, Oct-16-02, 14:36
Registered Member

Plan: My own thing
Stats: 215/192/160 Female '5 "6
BF:
Progress: 42%
Unhappy Too much muscle?????

HI,

I have read quite a bit on BFL and it sounds like something I would be interested in trying in conjuction with a LC WOE. I do have one question (TrainerDan if you are there I would love to hear/read your advice/opinion).....

I have PCOS. My doctor has informed me that the reason why I don't look like I weigh 220lbs is because of the muscular look I have. My arms and legs look thick but not 'fatty' even though I am extremely overweight...it is not lean muscle...I hope I am explaining this correctly....My doc said it has to do with my insulin being to high and out of whack...it does something to the muscle...anyway...My thing is that I do not want to look like a bodybuilder....I want to be trim, toned, and lean...I used to run track, lift weights (training for track), tennis, volleyball, and I was always active....I now have a sit-down job, and by the time I get off of work I am exhausted...I get 'driffty' during the day, especially after I eat (now I know why) and I am tired of feeling/looking like this...

I am interested in trying BFL but I don't want the female bodybuilder look...I already look "Strong" as some people tell me....

Any and all advice/information is welcome.....

suganomore
Sponsored Links