#3   ^
Old Wed, Oct-16-02, 13:56
Finding the Pieces

Plan: Mishmash
Stats: 365/260.0/185 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 58%

KTeaki

I think I am retaining water. My ankles are puffy and my knees hurt! SAD is Seasonal Affective Disorder caused by lack of sunlight or light intensity, usually in the winter. Its symptoms are depression with no cause, a craving for carbohydrates, tiredness and low energy, irritability, and a tendency to put on weight with very little effort. In fact, you turn into a bear and go into hibernation. HaHa!

CAD is the Carbohydrate Addicts Diet formulated specifically for carbo addicts who have an extreme reaction and insulin surge to carbohydrates. It allows you only 3-4 meals a day but one of those meals can include the carbohydrates of your choice as long as that meal is eaten within a 60 minute continuous time frame. It controls carbohydrate cravings and insulin levels and allows you to lose weight, although at a slower pace than Atkins.

The Fat Flush is a 2 week program that detoxifies your liver and bile and allows your body to get rid of toxins, excess water and fat. It is also suppose to activate your brown fat and bile to burn more fat.

Re your intake of calories to 3000. Every person's body is very individual to this diet. Unless you are excercising very strenuously, I wouldn't worry about reaching 3000 calories/day if you are feeling good and your energy is up.