View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Feb-28-06, 05:38
From Flab to Fab!

Plan: Fat Flush / SB
Stats: 300/225/185 Female 5ft 8"
BF:No Thanks
Progress: 65%

Changing the trash they give them in school will go a long way into re-educating children....it has to start as early as when they first go to school. Jamie Oliver (celebrity chef) has gone a long way into trying to change what children are eating at school, but there has to be more money from the government in order for all schools to actually take on healthy eating plans.

I find it disgraceful that our children are going to school and often being fed worse than what our PIG FARMERS feed their stock!

The goverment need to stop sticking it's head up it's A$$ over this and just employ people who actually know what they're talking about.....at the moment all they are doing is justifying keeping people in government think tanks employed. It's not good enough, more needs to be done!

When my kids go to school this Spetember I will be controlling their diet because I shall send them in each day with a healthy packed lunch! I think if more parents shunned the poor school foods, we'd be half way there for the government to have to sit up and take notice!