View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Feb-26-06, 15:46

Plan: atkins
Stats: 185/157/135 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 56%
Default All Right Week 2!

All right, another week begins today. Using Sunday as the first day of the week since well...Monday, it's Monday, and that's usually the day of the week I like to work out the least. Do not want to start my week by not working out and begin some terrible trend, so beautiful relaxing Sunday it is.
I am going to try and rock climb on my days off of cardio or at least some type of strength training. Ugh we'll see. You know those people who can pratically live at the gym are so lucky. Gee I'm done with my cardio, think I'll grab a snack, read a little then do my weights. OK, I admit I'm jealous of wealthy folk that can afford to lead this kind of lifestyle. Right now, I'm a poor graduate student who has a lot of free time BUT should be getting her thesis done with that time.
I'm just hoping when I'm in better shape this procrastinating thing will be removed!

Today began pretty slow for the first ten minutes, I was kinda bummed at first but I think it was because I hadn't eaten in the three hours before hand. Knew this might happen going in but didn't have any quick fixes for workout calories at home. No lettuce or broccoli . But I do have to say after the initial start everything started falling into place.

One thing I do have to say is that when watching other folks at the gym most of them were going at these very fast paces with really red faces (hey that rhymed!). While I was just chugging along at my 10cal/min+ pace. I don't know if it's very healthy to go that high of an intensity before the body is ready for it. Anyone else out there have an opinion?
2/26 Elliptical 96min 1000cals whew!
2/27 Elliptical 50min 500cals
2/28 rest day (hip joints ache)
3/1 rest day (thought I'd give the joints another rest day)
3/2 Elliptical 110min 1000cals
3/3 rest day
3/4 Elliptical 1000cals
TOTAl 3500 ToDate 8600