#11   ^
Old Tue, Oct-15-02, 14:46
Registered Member

Plan: SuManKins
Stats: 321/249/221 Female 64 inches
BF:Let's not go there
Progress: 72%
Default Me AGAIN heheheh

Miaelan I understand about induction, trust me... I been on it almost 4 weeks. I have never kept track of anything... why? Because I feel that I am eating according to Induction "rules", I don't overeat, and I place my emphasis on meats,eggs,cheeses, and the salad I am allowed to have...this works for me.And I drink over a gallon of water a day, but that is what works for me, personal experimentation with LC'ing in the past has showed me that the more H2o I drink, the faster I lose. I find as I get farther along on this, even the idea of sweets, is a total turnoff- even tho I have allowed myself diet soda, after 2 wks, and then last week when I seen that they finally had diet vanilla coke out! I loved the original, use to have them made for me at Sonic, and the old fashioned drug store they use to have here.I don't drink diet sodas as a regular thing, I don't like the idea of aspartame...ANYHOW... that is my little sidetracking, and I keep that to a minimum... here are some things I will have for snacks: take a deli-sliced piece of roast beef,turkey,chicken..etc., and I smear a thin layer of cream cheese on it, roll it up and eat it...I like it cold,but I guess it would be ok heated as well.,or regular cheese instead of cream, again rolled up and eaten.Oops...sorry but I am going to have to finish this later as KaeLyn (our who'll be 1 yr. old Thursday.) just woke up from her nap earlier than what I thought she would...and btw, there are always going to be naysayers against low carbing.....ask them...do you think my being overweight like I am, is any healthier for me? Ciao for now~