View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Oct-15-02, 14:42
Registered Member

Plan: BFL/PP
Stats: 115/114/107
BF:32/32/25
Progress: 13%

I do remember reading something about the fact that once you get to a certain point on this plan you you will no longer be in ketosis ~ I don't remember the details. I'll see if I can find it tonight.
The strips I bought are called THINZ Metabo STIX (fat metabolism test strips) They were quiet pricy $15.00 for 25 sticks. I found them at Albertsons Grocerie store over by the vitamins and nutrition bars etc. I tried to resist buying them. I don't really think they should be necessary but I guess I was just curious. I definately do not want to be obsessed with checking them all the time. I don't plan on buying any more so I will pace myself with them. I do think they might be more helpful later on when I am trying to determine my carb limit maybe like you have mentioned Libette.

SuzeC~I agree with you about the weights. I have been working out doing cardio and strength trainng 5 days a week for the last 2 1/2 years. The last few months I have gained about 10 pounds and I don't want to continue to gain. I figure since I do exercise regularly and really don't over eat that something is really wrong. I'm beginning to understand now that I was eating the wrong foods. Actually I don't care how much I weigh if my clothes fit ok. But they have been getting way to tight. My weight may sound low but I'm only 4'11" and with a small frame.

By the way I felt pretty yukky and sleepy yesterday and today I feel great~I love it

Talk to ya all later, have a nice afternoon.