View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Tue, Oct-15-02, 14:39

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/155/125
BF:
Progress: 33%

Hi,
I was reading through the thread and had a thought. Do you know if you have diabetes or may be insulin intolerent? I find I do not lose as fast as others on a LC WOL due to my blood sugar and PCOS. Also, I find that I will not lose any weight for a week or so and then I'll start my monthly (which doesn't appear monthly) and right after I lose 2-3 pounds (I guess I should update my stats ) Water for me is key since I eat a lot of salty things.
Keep it up and don't worry about the carb's you have eaten, think about the protein and veggies you are eating. Trust me - this is harder than trying to stop smoking. Sometimes you have to just keep on trying. I've known about LC'ing for over a year and I try it and like it then something happens (or doesn't happen) and I stop, I always come back. Now that I have been diagnosed with borderline diabetes I had to really take a look at my attitude about dieting and have come to an understanding - Low carb is my Way of Life now and if I slip I just get back up and keep on LC'ing.
You'll do just fine. Keep coming back and looking through the strings - it helps me