#6   ^
Old Tue, Oct-15-02, 11:12
Registered Member

Plan: SuManKins
Stats: 321/249/221 Female 64 inches
BF:Let's not go there
Progress: 72%
Post Induction No-no;s

You will find that the more you are able to follow induction as Atkins suggests, the better results that you will have. The wanting something sweet, is a side effect of your body detoxxing off of carbs.... in the first few days of induction, i would have killed for a candy bar! I got headaches from hell,and stomach upsets and etc., but I knew it was simply withdrawals so to speak, off something that was not good for me, and showed me just how much of an addiction I had to carbs. Click Here for Induction Rules Click Here for Successful Weight Loss on Induction
Click Here for Step-to-Step Induction Approach All of this and much more can be found on Atkins site: Atkins website There are reasons why Atkins says certain foods are not allowed, and must not be eaten on induction. Staying away from the sweet stuff during induction even if it is artificially sweetened, is of major importance, as you are trying to break your body's dependence on carbs... hope this all made sense to you~ and that it helps you out. I don't know if you own the book, or how long since you have read it, but sometimes a refresher course will help gain perspective. Hope ya have good luck with your journey~ Ciao~ for now~