View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Oct-14-02, 23:56

Plan: My own
Stats: 200/176.5/135
BF:Post partum 8/8/02
Progress: 36%
Question ATTENTION: TRAINER DAN (more ?'s)

Dan,

You are such a trooper to respond to all of our questions. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I am 26 years old. I just had a baby 2 months ago. I am 5'8" with a small to medium frame. After giving birth I weighed 200 lbs. and freaked out!!!! I went on LC and have been doing it for about 7 weeks. So far, I've lost about 23.5 lbs and 5.5 inches.

Here's what I do for exercise. I workout 6 days a week. I do a tape program called Power 90. (Don't know if you've ever heard of it...it's hosted by Tony Horton and basically you do cardio/abs one day and circuit weight training the next). I have also (in the past week) just begun adding Windsor Pilates to my routine. I do a 20 minute session after my Power 90 workout. BTW...I use 5 pound weights while doing my curcuit training.

I am fairly pleased with my results so far. I can already tell the Pilates is somewhat firming up my middle. However, I do have some problems. First of all, due to the pregnancy, I have basically destroyed my tummy muscles. I have a LOT of loose skin to deal with and a "Jabba the Hutt" gut!!! I seem to be losing inches in my waist and hips, but not my stomach or inner thighs. They just aren't budging. Also, I am just not seeing any improvement on the underarm flab!! My biceps are really coming along and I can see some good development in my shoulders, but my tricep area is not responding. I'm very frustrated. Should I be increasing my weights? I just don't understand why I still have the flab. My upper arm measurements are 13 inches. That's down only half an inch in the past 7 weeks. HELP!!

Thanks for reading this far! I appreciate all you do!

Megan
Sponsored Links