View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Oct-14-02, 14:42
Registered Member

Plan: BFL/PP
Stats: 115/114/107
BF:32/32/25
Progress: 13%
Thank you everyone for some great ideas. I am going to print these out. I especially like the idea of the breakfast pie that i can make ahead ~ and I'll have to try some different cheeses and leftovers of course!

May Lisa thank you for concern. That is really kind of you. But I put down my height in inches, I'm not sure why I did it that way but actually I'm 59 inches which is 4'11" (and I'm 50) so my goal weight is ok I think. When I get time I will go in and change it to feet & inches, it makes more sense that way! I totally agree with you about young girls wanting to be way to thin.

I wasn't even sure if I should try Atkins because I only have 7 pounds that I want to lose, but the plan appealed more to me than the other ones. About 2 years ago I lost 35 pounds by basically counting calories, 1200 per day, exercising and hardly no fat. Well I kept it off for a while then it slowly started creeping back on. So I knew I had to do something different. I chose atkins because all you have to count is carbs and also because I feel that a lot of research has gone into this diet. Its not really geared towards someone like myself with only a few pounds to lose but I will be careful. And by the way sometimes only having that much weight to lose can be very difficult.

I'm still interested any any more induction breakfast ideas that anone has. After coming off a low fat high carb way of eating it is so hard to switch gears. This morning my mind was just sort of blank!

Thanks again everyone.

Suzi