View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Oct-14-02, 06:25

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 167.5/122/115 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress: 87%
Default Weight Gain in Third Week?

Hi, first off thank you all for this list, I have learned a lot from reading along.

I started Atkins about 3 weeks ago. I lost 7 pounds in the first two weeks and was very happy with my progress. However, last week (the 3rd week) my weight loss stopped and then I started gaining.

At first this didn't concern me at all because it's about that time of the month. But my period won't start and won't start, and meanwhile I'm still not losing weight. I feel bloated and crampy, like I have my period in every way except the actual period. I wish it would just hurry up and start!

Should I just assume that things will get back on track when I finally start my period? Or should I change my eating behavior? I have been following induction strictly, with one exception: last week I added fresh cheese, like in ongoing weight loss, but I kept the total carbs still under 20. I have been using FitDay.com and I made my journal there public:

http://fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJour...l?Owner=ovenall

I noticed that in the public version it doesn't separate out fiber, so I look like I had over 20 carbs a couple of days, but actually it was well under 20. I would really appreciate any advice, thank you!
Sponsored Links