View Single Post
  #80   ^
Old Sun, Oct-13-02, 07:59

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 270/208/195
BF:30/20/15
Progress: 83%

A bix full of what?..candy bars??..huh..whats??..oh wait..thats American for CHOCOLATE bars..isnt it..eh..winks..ahh got ya now..hmm..that tingles of the work of non other than the evil Dr Carb! Diabolical..isnt he..tempting the sweet ones with sweets..winks again..I hope you locked them up..DO NOT OPEN til All Hallows Eve..which is on Oct 31..NOT the 30th as many of my other American friends claim..the 30th is Gate Night..lord..so much to teach..so little time..
And missie..*puts his killer flirty smile away..dones serious LC face*..ya GOTTA eat breakfast my lil Frosted Flake..today I had some slices roma tomatoes..a few eggs scrambed..some whole..some white and..BACON!!!!!!..tho I shared my bounty with my kidlins who LOVES bacon! And guess what..I have found the magic for breaking a plateau..its called typing 136 PM's to the cutist gal in the world..cuz today..YES!..back to 232.5..whence I began last Sat am..pre hockey draft..beer swilling..followed by 2 days of fast food rice..noodles lunches..ahh..*pats shrinking tummy*..its good to be back..now..*takes his F15 Tomcat into a screeming dive*..Red leader..we have the next traget in site at coordinated 2..3..0..Roger..target locked..missles away..
Fireworks..ummm....YES!..
seize ya soon
Cossie