Thread: Newie
View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sun, Oct-13-02, 07:37

Plan: My Own
Stats: 333/215/160 Female 64cm
BF:
Progress: 68%

G'day and happy birthday AussielowC it was my birthday last week (6th) - Welcome to the forum..... welcome all you newbies......I 'm from Sydney too - are you N,S,E or W???

A few of us Sydney gals meet for lunch now and then and you'd be more than welcome (says me before checking with the others hehehe) Do you work full time - we usually find a day that we all have 'off' - Wed, Thurs or Fri. The others are Marg and LucyCL they are like you not much to lose - I have loads to get rid of.

I was a bit dubious my first meeting with the others (you know - checking their handbags for hatchets - in casse they were axe-weilding murderers) - but they're not - pics are in my journal if you want to see us. Lucy brings her daughter along so it's quite safe. We are all from the north and have met at Cherrybrook, Hornsby and Beecroft.

Stop by my journal if you want to chat and..... if you want to consider our next lunch - we haven't panned the day yet. Anyway I don't want to bombard you - y ou may just wish to be anonymous and that's fine too. we are just a touch older than you

Love to hear from you bye for now Hope you Melbourne gals can get it together too!!!