View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Oct-12-02, 20:41

Plan: Candida Diet
Stats: 128/128/115
BF:
Progress: 0%

Thanks for the replies. I was told that I could have fresh mozzarella and string cheese, so I do eat those. I've also been eating Terra brand vegetable chips as a snack. My nutritionist is finding out if they are ok to eat because they are deep fried. And...I made some peanut butter cookies the other day using quinoa flour and splenda. They're ok, but not great. I'm finding more and more things that I can eat and that is encouraging. The only problem is finding the time to actually COOK all of my meals! And I don't have a dishwasher, so I'm constantly doing dishes too!

Ah well, I guess it will get easier with time and experience. The SF722 doesn't seem to be bothering me too bad yet, but I am only up to 1 capsule 3 times a day. I'm supposed to work my way up to 5 caps 3 times a day, one week at a time. I'm also taking acidophilus and a teaspoon of flax seed oil every day.

I'm hoping that SOME day I'll be able to introduce some of my favorite foods back into my diet...I miss sugar so much!

By the way, does anyone have a good pizza crust recipe that is yeast free, sugar free, wheat free and gluten free? If so, I'd LOVE to have it! Thanks!