#12   ^
Old Sat, Oct-12-02, 15:20
Registered Member

Plan: SuManKins
Stats: 321/249/221 Female 64 inches
BF:Let's not go there
Progress: 72%
Post Thx Sherry plus more h2o info

sherry, that was a GREAT and very informative article... thanks!! It backs up some of what has been said, plus some new information. Here are some links for other info about this vital nutrient...water:

Hydration Fact Sheet

Basic Water Requirements
And just so BOTH sides are represented on this post, here is an article about the "myths" of recommended water recommendations.Recommended Water Intake A Myth
Personally, and I am speaking from personal experience here, I have found out that the more water I drink, the faster I lose inches and weight. Altho this go-around I am not weighing myself regularly, I have done other LC diets, even stricter than Atkins Induction, and it was true in that case; the more water intake, the more I lost. Experiment with drinking water... if you are not losing, and not drinking a lot of water...just try drinking more and see if this helps out. Like I said before, I am not advocating that any do as I do, just sharing my experiences.And that is another two cents worth input on this thread (edited cuz the links weren't working )