View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Oct-11-02, 06:06

Plan: bodyopus
Stats: 212/196/185
BF:15%
Progress: 59%
Thumbs up right on

I guess that this diet seems to be pertty easy , but we chose one that is complicated, all the ketostix check, body temp, and all the rest that comes with it.

I dont beleive in the meal before the last workout on Friday, i just wanna stay has long has i can in ketosis.

I havent been drinking that much water so i better start, i have a big 1.5 litre bottle here at work.

Yeah today i am gonna hit the gym pertty hard, burning them ketones, i might even buy Lyle book when i get more $$$, damn first house payement and all the rest.

The fruit thing has been said in bodyopus too, but only for the pre depletation workout, this is pertty complecated for me so i just skip it, has i said i dont beleive in that.

Fructose in fruit and candy( damn candies gotta check all the ingredient in there) has some and apparently only 50g can lead to a fully replenish liver wish will take you a day or 2 to get back into ketosis.

I dont really eat fruits:

i take around 2-3 capsules of omega 3-6-9 each day, i dont eat fish well tuna but not saulmon ( yaggggggg), this covers my good fats or EFA if you want.

Most of the rest of the fat comes from olive oil on tuna, steaks, red meats.....

I take in 3g of vitamine C a day and 800 iu of E

Calcium and magnesium 3 times a day about 1000mg a day of both.

I have to do this because of that damn lactose intolerence, on weekend i drop the vitamines because i eat enought to get all of them in my meals.

People think that to lose weight you gotta drop the calori, but the mistake they make is drop them way to low below 1000 wish is not good and counter productive.

I do what Trainerdan said and it works fine, i zigzag them, 1500 one day the next 200 and next i might even go has high has 3600.