View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Oct-11-02, 05:16

Plan: bodyopus
Stats: 212/196/185
BF:15%
Progress: 59%
Thumbs up Jalilah you might have touch a good point after your recent post

Your really got me thinking here, when we where talking about ketosis and deep purple, right now i am in the middle range, has you said if i reach deep purple that means that my ketones might not be getting burned and i have way to much in the body.

MMMh interesting, tought i lost another 2 pounds and am right now at 194 pounds i am quit confused here.

i will add another 30 sets workout today and see if tonight i am still in mild ketosis, this would mean that i would have burned some ketones.

I wasnt very active after i add reached ketosis the last time, i did my 2 days training Mon, Tus and then the Friday high set workout.

I should be adding some type of cardio to all of this.

I guess that i might have been doing something right because after a big junk food carb up on Tuesday i am back in mild ketosis since yesterday.

My bet is that workout, i dont have Lyle book but have is diary on the web, is 20 week bodyopus diary, well if you reach him tell him thanks because this has really helped me.

He add mentionned some of this, high set workout in there 20 plus sets or so.

He also said at one place that atkins beleved that deep ketosis was very good but Dan Duchaine didnt know, i dont know if any research has been done on this since.

I cant cry right now because i am doing fine on the diet and feel very fortunate that everything is going great.

I cant wait to see my mom face when we invite here again for supper in about 2 weeks, she has been after me to lose weight for 2 years now, i havent add the chance to see here recently we talked over the phone but i told here nothing about my diet.

Your right training with someone is the best thing to do, my girlfriend is willing to do it but not alone, she needs someone to train here and get here true the diet.

I cant wait to get the membership to the gym damn it, this weekend we will prepare food for the week so she can always have something to eat low carb in hands.

Well tonight will be the big test, since i have been in ketosis for only one day this week, 2 if you count today i might hang on and stay in ketoland for a couple of more days, friends are coming for supper tonight and they are bringing dessert, Damn them chocolate cheese cake and chocolate pie, well i guess that a thermo fat burning stack is in sight for me this will kill my urge.

Have a good weekend Jalilah and thanks for your reply, they have been quit useful to me since i am less then a month in low carb and still have much to learn.
Sponsored Links