OSU Cowboy Fan

Plan: Lapband/low carb
Stats: 248/169/145 Female 5'6"
BF:42/29/25
Progress: 77%

Quote:
Originally posted by PamelaWolf
Sunshine,

Do you ever walk LaFortune? I use to do that but haven't in a while. I use to live at 51 & Memorial in Regency Park for almost 20 years.

Oh my, thats where I live, Regency Park. We have lived there for about 11 years now, but we're running out of space at our house. So I'm hoping to move to Owasso soon, thats where I work. But, finances won't allow us at this time, but maybe in the future.

Yes, I used to walk Lafortune all the time, then one night around 6:00 in November I was robbed at gun point when I got back into my car. It was scarey and I haven't been there since. But I think its a nice walk and I really enjoyed it, I just haven't found a partner who like it, and I won't walk alone any longer. too many maniacs out there.

Yes, I have tried a lot of the recipes in this forum, the deep dish pizza is really good, and I absolutely love the jello cheesecake by Sharon, I make that quite often. The Mock Danish is awesome too if you haven't tried that.

I've been a member of this forum for over a year now, actually since 7/01, so I have come accross some great recipes from some wonderful people here, I just love it. I think the key is not becoming bored with the same ole bacon and eggs. Get out there and explore some. The orange spiced cookes are really good too, (can you tell I'm a sweet nut).

The cheesy chicken green bean casserole sounds yummy, I will try that for sure. I printed it out to put in my own personal low carb cookbook that I am making for my own use.

Thanks - PS have you started a journal yet?