View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Oct-10-02, 10:29

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 225/225/135 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 0%

Thanks for all of your ideas. I love ham and figured it was an easy way to just grab what I wanted. I am so glad that I looked before I ate. I just went to the store and got string cheese and some ham that was only 2 grams carbs. It's better than 3 grams. I am now going to make chicken and egg salad. Guess I was just lazy and trying to save time. I do love this diet though. My husband said I am actually eating better than he has ever seen. I hardly ever eat meat. I lived on noodles and rice. Even though I sort of miss them I don't crave them. This is my 4th day and I was very tired, but I woke up this morning feeling great.! I have tons of energy and I find myself having to make myself eat. I work at home and usually I am picking all day. Now I don't even think about food. I hope this feeling lasts.
I was overjoyed to find this site and was so glad to find a response to my topic. It will be so nice to have support. It will make it so much easier to stick with it when the hard times come.
Thanks for the ideas and support!
Lisa