View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Oct-10-02, 10:16

Plan: bodyopus
Stats: 212/196/185
BF:15%
Progress: 59%
Thumbs up Well get into it now

I was pertty much like you last year, and most of this year too, i am not perfect and i am less then disciplined too.

Get to it dont set a date or nothing jump into it right now and do it, thats what i did, i wont lie to you, i get carb bings has well, beleive me your end result will be well worth it.

I am 30 years old now and am use to eating my gummie bears while watching tv every night, but you gotta tell yourself that by doing this it will only take away from your goal.

Last night i really wanted to give in, friends at the house, typical junk food eaters, that wanna start a diet but never do, they add brough cappucino flavored ice cream, well i didnt give in.

A good trick is to carb up for only 24 hours then get back to low carb, you gotta give this diet the time to work, i have been on it for 3 weeks now apparently you will lose some of the cravings when you system gets used to it.

This will please you i am sure, in 1998 i wanted to cut up i was 205 and did a type of low carb high protein diet, i 3 months i add lost a lot of weight and was around 174 pounds, i add lost my urge to bing on carbs.

Each time i started a diet i did it straight off the bat.

I am no different then anyone else you can do it too, try it and print this post has reference when you wanna cheat.

Simple changes can make a big difference, your goal isnt impossible to reach you are 130 pounds and wanna go to 110 pounds wish is a small 20 pounds, my girlfriend has gone from 170 pounds at 5 feet tall to 135 pounds in about a year, now she is low carbing , she has been for a week, to soon to tell if she is having good resutls or not.

Hang in there you can lose those 20 pounds in less then 3 months if you do it right