View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Oct-10-02, 06:47

Plan: bodyopus
Stats: 212/196/185
BF:15%
Progress: 59%
Wink People on low carb should get a medal or a trophy

Your right they wanted to switch to low carb but has you know all excuses are good arent they,

Well my wife makes spaghetti so i have to eat it, ho well not that week maybe next month, so on and so forth.

People that are on low carb are the most disciplined dieters ever, its hard yes its hard, damn all the carvings we get.

But in the end when you look back at all of this, you can say your a step higher then most people who say they should but they dont.

I am willing to help anyone that is ready to put in, i am just not ready to waste my time.

Theses guys have the information on the ketogenic diet, they just dont do it, they have been on low caloire diets high carbs and see it doesnt work, but still they hang on, this week will be the week i know it i will lose with all that cardio, what happens well no results you give up.

I am pertty crazy and really try to do everything right, meaning that after my carbup on Sunday i will only sip olive oil for the day, upon rising i slid in the tae bo tape, and do an hour of it.

Then monday its food, i really try to keep everything has near a zero carbs has i can, no sweetners, no diet sodas, i think the ECA stack fat burner i try to get myself in ketosis has fast has i can, if i feel i need on more day in ketosis then i shorten my carb up.

I train in the gym on Monday, i will start the 30sets workout, after an hour of this i can bet you that all your glycogen has to be gone.

And Friday i do the depletation workout in the moring and start carbing up around 6pm or even then on Saturday.

No one at my job will do that not even my girlfriend but i can honestly say i am getting back what i have put in.

I do have cravings and feel bad during the switch from glycogen to ketosis but it makes it all worth while, getting that flat stomach and those damn lovehandles get smaller.