View Single Post
  #375   ^
Old Tue, Jan-17-06, 06:23

Plan: low carb
Stats: 173/135.8/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 87%

Here is what I know about right now. If I eat much more than 30 carbs a day, I will not lose weight, and probably gain-- your explanation is very good -- but I wanna get rid of this fat that seems to go nowhere if I don't cut the carbs. I know I'm sacrificing strength and if yesterday is any indication, mental health , but I'm so obsessed with getting to and below 140 I can't stand it. So I don't know what else to do. I weight train hard-- I do cardio about 5 times a week, my measurements aren't changing for the good, and my body isn't making any improvements. So.....I might regret it, knowing me I probably won't even stick with it for long-- but right now I've got to try to get the weight off the only way I see it working. I know you are probably shaking your head now in exasperation.....I hope I don't become the poster child for what NOT to do. I feel like "Desperate times call for desperate measures."

I'll envy your new found strength for a while as I watch mine go the other way. I remember when I went to TKD I thought, this must be what taking steroids feels like .....all that strength that appeared like magic. Maybe I'll be able to shed this fat quickly and won't have to sacrifice much muscle. I hate to even write those words "sacrifice muscle".....