View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Oct-09-02, 20:28

Plan: My own plan
Stats: 381/239.8/160 Male 5 ft 6.25 inches
BF:61%/38.4%/25.6%
Progress: 64%
Cool Only 5 more pounds to 100 lost!!! And then beyond...

I have been thinking of posting myself in this section for a little while. I guess I haven't because I didn't want to jinx myself. Nevertheless, I think the time has come, and I must post my story here.

Here's the short version:

After a childhood and an adulthood of being overweight, it looks like I've finally figured it out!!!

I was a heavy kid - 140 lbs at 10 and 198 lbs at 14, when I starved myself and got down to 143 lbs by age 15. I stayed around that weight until I went to university. I went on long-term anti-biotics for acne, and slowly started getting sicker and sicker, and started gaining the weight back. At 21, after reaching 195, I went on a low-fat high-carb diet with exercise, only to GAIN 25 pounds in six weeks. By 23, I was 240. By 25, I was 260. At 26, I reached 308. I then accidentally lost 51 pounds eating what I now know is low carb, but not with any direction. I put that back on, and then some. By 29, I had reached 328, and had been diagnosed with severe sleep apnea. I then started cutting out carbs again, and dropped to 279, but my wallet got thin and I got busy with school, so I stopped exercising. I gained a little, but when I couldn't find work and times got tough, I got...

If you want the long version, go to my journal:

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthre...&threadid=59235
Sponsored Links