View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Oct-09-02, 13:18

Plan: Atkins (induction)
Stats: 240/232/150 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress: 9%
Post Swt_T's Workout!

This is my first day at LC'ing. So that means if I am going to work on my food intake, I should also get back to my workout! I started this Log so that I can keep myself honest and know that I will have to stick to the plan I make for myself.

I will need a little help on this. This is what I have worked out before.

Monday: Abs
Tuesday: Butt & Legs
Wednesday: Total body workout (aerobics)
Thurday: Back to Abs
Friday: Back to Butt & Legs.
Saturday and Sunday: Usuallly do something (swim, walk, etc)

Now that it is nearing winter time I will need to find something else to do on the weekends. Cold air triggers my asthma so it limits me from going outside much.

My problem areas for fat are mostly --- butt, hips and thighs . Since I'm so overweight it is really all over, but I've always had bigger hips and thighs than the rest of my body. Since I have 2 kids, my tummy has a little pudge that I need to lose also. Also, I really would like to know of any exercise that may lift or reduce my breasts! That has always been a major issue in my life.

What I would like is any feedback on how my set up is. I would also like to know what is the best way to add in weight training . I have 3 and 5 pound weights. I know your suppose to alternate days on muscles. Just dont know how. My major problem area for that is my tricep, my bicep is looking good and always has, its the back of the arm that is starting to be the problem.

Thanks in advance,
Swt_T
Sponsored Links