Forum Founder

Plan: LC, GF
Stats: 241/190/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 50%
Exclamation Re: Mee too

Quote:
Originally posted by NNN
Why I do need to try this fast as I am gaining and not losing and basically I am eating the same as last year when I was losing.

Hi NNN and everybody,

I'm in the same boat too. I don't cheat, I've pretty much been eating just meats, dairy, veggies & lowcarb fruits (ProtPwr) but my loss has been so slow to nil, even with bumping up the exercise a bit. I think the idea behind either of the protein "fasts" isn't so much to lose a quick few pounds (although I'm hopeful ) but rather to jumpstart the metabolism back into LOSE mode. Then when you go back to whatever lowcarb program you've been following, your body will keep on losing. Kinda like when I give my old Rustmobile a kick!

I like the idea of everyone contributing ideas and personal observations. Whatever happened to the Stalls and Plateaus forum?? Maybe we could get another thread started where folks could post their experiences, tips, ideas, problems, questions, etc. and it would be permanent. I believe as this forum continues to grow that at any given time, SOMEBODY will be wanting and needing to bust a stall or jumpstart their efforts. Heck, I'll probably be needing to give it another go after New Years.

Just my two cents worth
Doreen