View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Oct-09-02, 11:06

Plan: bodyopus
Stats: 212/196/185
BF:15%
Progress: 59%
Thumbs up Well the carb up didnt do any bad actually i feel good and did an hour + training

I started everything with a cappucino and a 4 cookies, then moved on to 2 candy bars with another cappucino, then a muffin, at night some candy gummy bears and all.

After all of this i havent even gain back a pound, well to bad back to low carb and on route to ketoland.

Today i started again with bacon and eggs, then the topping of the pizza i add last night, and 2 cheese stick with zreo g of carbs.

I add to get to the gym to burn some glycogen, so

6 sets of bench press
6 sets of incline press
6 sets of flyes

6 sets of db press
4 sets of laterals

5 sets of triceps extension well thats a total of 33 sets, i didnt lift that heavy, i just lifted and felt the muscles working.

Now tonight i will go for a walk with my girlfriend, i guess that if i am lucky and can fit in another weight training regiment like this maybe Friday because i trained on Monday i can be in ketosis by Saturday.

Now depending on what i will be doing this weekend i might stay in ketoland and carb up only next week or so.

God i hope i feel good, when i reach ketosis i do feel great, i see some more cardio coming my way.