View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Tue, Oct-08-02, 21:08

Plan: Atkins 220.5lbs Jan 2007
Stats: 250/220.5/150 Female 5'5"
BF:?/?/25%
Progress: 30%

Dude! I don't know if you realize what you are putting in your mouth and just exactly how many carbs are in it.
Maple syrup, for instance...not good as a sugar substitute. Try stevia or spenda, which has a few carbs, but better for you than aspartame.
Also, chocolate and cheezecake, even when it is low carb, still has carbs in it. It sounds like the sweetness is causing you to over indulge on the sweet stuff. I think the suggestion to go back on induction is a very good idea. But be very strict. On induction, you aren't to have any artificial sweeteners.
Also, try increasing your activity level. I don't know how many calories bowling burns, but you need to be getting your heart rate up. I don't think bowling is very good exercise, but definately a great activity if it helps you to relax. You mentioned that you used to walk... 30 minutes of faced-paced walking each day will really help you to burn that fat.
Just really be aware of what is in your food and I think you'll be fine. Hugs and good luck!