#3   ^
Old Tue, Oct-08-02, 16:50

Plan: Adkins
Stats: 197/159/140
BF:
Progress: 67%
Smile Hi New Buddy

Hi,

Thanx for replying to my plea for a friend. I think this is how to answer you. You are the first person I have contacted. I get a lot of my low carb products at:

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/zerocarb/

It's called SynergyDiet in fact they advertise on this site. Just be careful about shipping charges. If you order a certain dollar amount you get it shipped for 4.95 other wise you'll pay a lot. I have friends on this and we order together. Their dessert bread is to die for. Judy's candies are awsome, the new mini cake rolls...wow and the better french round bread is great toasted...before you order ask me... i have wasted tons of money trying stuff...lol oh and the better cinnamon bread is the best.

I found a receipe earlier for pizza but I can't find it again. Glad I printed it out because it was awsome!!! I made it for lunch.

My biggest problem with this diet, now my new way of life is I get bored with the same things. But this site and all their receipes have helped a lot.

I have some easy and low carb receipes I will share with you if you'd like and YES I would love some that you have tried and liked.