Old Tue, Oct-08-02, 12:00

Plan: BFL
Stats: 190/?/135
BF:21%
Progress: 60%
Default Re: Take a week off

Quote:
Originally posted by tyrelle
I agree with doug Jaliah...I took about a 1 1/2 weeks off becauase I was so depressed and bored with everything. So I took time off from weight training and my ckd eating plan. I pretty much ate what I wanted to (but tried to keep it close to every 3 hours) and I've actually lost inches in my waist, calfs and chest. I think the best thing for me, and probably you is to switch up as often as possible to keep the body confused..lol.

I start back training on Friday, maybe Thursday...and I can't wait.

Oh yeah..how did you make it through the storm...we got a lot of bad weather up here a few days ago too.

Hi, Tyrelle:

We only got the outer edges of Lili, so other than our beaches being under water, street flooding and some really cool wind... all's okay here. Thanks for asking!

If I'd been weight training a long time, yes, I would consider taking a week off, but I've been doing it under 8 weeks, so that would be WAY counter-productive right now. I backed off dance practice over the last week, though, like by half. And Atkins isn't like CKD, though, so just changing to a plan where I carb up should actually be good.

I think it may be more stress than anything. With the hurricanes causing diminished paychecks due to lost days, and the burglary we had----which devasted us financially (they took our rent money, too)... I think the resulting stress and depression is what's kicking my butt.

Thanks for the concern, though.