View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Oct-08-02, 07:02

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 185/168/145
BF:
Progress: 43%
Default A Weird Water Observation

I used to stop drinking water a few hours before going to bed to eliminate nocturnal rest stops. Lately, I've been thirstier than usual and I've actually been drinking a lot of water right up to bedtime, usually two big glasses, if not more. What I've noticed is that since I've changed my water drinking habits, I seem to be losing pounds faster. I'm not sure if this is a coincidence or not but I don't want to stop drinking the water to find out! Was wondering if this had happened to anyone else or it anyone who is stalled might want to experiment and try it to see if it does the same for you.

I was in a stall, although not a long stall, before I started drinking water at bedtime. By the way, I still only get up once to go to the bathroom during the night (same as before) but I would sacrifice and keep drinking water at night even if it meant an extra trip since I am losing not only pounds, but inches faster than ever now. I have not decreased the amount of water that I drink during the day, I have just added two really big glasses of water that I drink after dinner up to when I go to bed...sometimes even three glasses.
Sponsored Links