View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Oct-07-02, 15:05

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 227/208/180 Female 5ft 2 in
BF:
Progress: 40%
Default Losing interest instead of lbs!!!

Well, I've been at this exactly 4 months now, I lost 23 lbs and haven't lost lbs or inches for the last month. I haven't gained anything but I'm getting bored with the whole process. I haven't been walking like I used to, I haven't been eating things I shouldn't other than I've been really enjoying cheesecake in restaurants without the crust but still has sugar in it. I'm 10 pin bowling 3 nights a week so that gives me about 2 hours excercise each time and I walk up the stairs from the parkade to our apt so I'm not totally idle. I've stuck real close to induction all this time, today breakfast was 1 wasa high fibre crisp bread with a teaspoon of peanut butter, lunch was chicken wings, coffee and water throughout the day. I know my calorie counts are low and I don't eat enough but I eat quite a bit at dinner. Tonigh will be meat and veggies. I will also have strawberries with whipping cream on them. It's not that I want to change what I'm eating, I'm just discouraged that I'm not losing anything at all!!! I know, I should be grateful that I haven't gained either but when you still have 60 odd lbs to lose it seems to take forever. Any suggestions???? Thanks.
Debbie
Sponsored Links