#7   ^
Old Mon, Oct-07-02, 14:57

Plan: BFL
Stats: 190/?/135
BF:21%
Progress: 60%

Quote:
Originally posted by Beaver
My first morning of ketosis I puked. I woke up, did my 30 minutes and took a sip of soda and yakked. I get nauseas doing Dumbell rows constantly. Duchaine says in his book, I forget exactly what he said....but I think it had something to do with levels of....acid? in your blood from working out hard. The the more you exert the more it builds up, and that makes you sick. I cant remember enough to elaborate anymore ahaha

Maybe that's it then.

Quote:
I was sick everymorning for a week my 3rd week of CKD....I finally realized that it was taking a multivitamin and some other pills on an empty stomach that did it, as soon as I stopped the sickness stopped.

I take my vit's with food always.

Quote:
EDIT: how long does flax oil last by the way? haha I have had the same bottle for 3 weeks and its getting harder to take

Good question!

I seriously don't know what it is, but I assume it has something to do with blood sugar levels and carbing up? I've been SO hungry the last week or two----can hardly stop myself from eating everything that doesn't run away from me! You know the old saying, "if it doesn't run, it's dinner"? Yup, that's the way I feel. I've not given in to that, but it's REALLY hard NOT to just eat until I explode!

I've been dieting (Atkins) since March, so I don't know if I've been doing it too long---if there's such a thing. Heck, I know people who've been dieting for 2 years on Atkins. Granted, they had a lot to lose (100-200lbs), but still... (((sigh))))