View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Oct-07-02, 10:39

Plan: Atkins 220.5lbs Jan 2007
Stats: 250/220.5/150 Female 5'5"
BF:?/?/25%
Progress: 30%

thanks Alena. There is a library in the mall where I work, so if it is open today I will check out the book you mentioned.
There are so many things I want to do, but the job market isn't hot right now. But I am smart and I know I will find something that is better suited for me. I think I will talk to my boss today about giving me less hours, there is a girl at work who wants fulltime, maybe I could simply switch with her.
Hugs! If anyone else has advice, please let me know. I am thinking about going to broadcasting school but it is $10,000 !!!!
for a ten month course...so student loans will only cover some of it, and I'll have to come up with the rest of it some other way. But I am going to talk to them at the school, becasue that is one of the things I would really like to do. I am trying to break into the singing/acting biz but that is VERY difficult. At least with broadcasting, I would be performing, but getting a regular paycheque at the same time. But the cost of the course...yikes...maybe something to save up for. We'll see. I'll keep you posted, and thanks so much Alena. I know I am right to move on if it doesn't feel right, I just needed someone to validate my concerns I guess. I'll be back after work to tell you how it went, hahaha.