Old Sun, Oct-06-02, 17:56

Plan: BFL
Stats: 190/?/135
BF:21%
Progress: 60%
Default Re: Are you overtraining?

Quote:
Originally posted by Doug H
J- To your issue of not feeling good, I don't think we are supposed to feel lousy when eating right and working out. That's why I stopped the massive carbup and took a more moderate approach. There was something amiss.

Without the carb up I feel even worse, though. Last week I didn't have many grams in my carb up at all because I ate a sliver of birthday cake and a small bowl of ice-cream for my birthday on day one and two---but no other carbs. I felt HORRIBLE all week! I mean, I was WAY weak...even during my cardio.

Quote:
I know it's not cool to constantly change and tamper with these programs, but I figure we have to find out what works. You've invested what, a month now in CKD?

Three weeks on CKD, and I've only been doing serious weight training for just under 6wks, so I know it's not that.

Quote:
If you are feeling 'blue', look into getting some sAME. It's a terrific compound, works like a champ, perks up the serotonin without a prescription.

sAME? What's that, and where do they sell it? I'm not sure what's causing the blahs, but it sucks big time.

Quote:
And yes, that's me over at Lyle's place.

GREAT!!! I'm glad to see a familiar face there!!