#10   ^
Old Sun, Oct-06-02, 12:55
Registered Member

Plan: SuManKins
Stats: 321/249/221 Female 64 inches
BF:Let's not go there
Progress: 72%
Default Going Off the Wagon~

I am glad to hear that you did not have any side effects due to eating all that non-LC food. The other night, I was giving our son a candy bar,(he needs the high cal/high carb goodies) and I thought what the hell, a nibble would not hurt me, besides I was curious as to how it would be after eating LC everything...was still on Induction,even after the first 2 wks. required period was over. So I took a bite, heck, it was not even as big as the first joint of my little finger! First, it was WAYYY TOOOOO sweet. It didn't even taste good, and then I got this instant headache from hell, just like I was having my first few days of induction, and then was queasy and felt like I was going to be sick. Yes, all that from that little nibble... so will I be planning any of these "planned-off-the-LC-wagon-eating-excursions"? No way on this earth!
I don't consider what I done a cheat, and I think cheat is something that should be defined by the individual. In the same respect, if you KNOW ahead of time, what that "cheat per se" can do, then don't come on here whining about how I didn't lose this week, and/or I gained weight, and/or how come I am not in ketosis anymore. I ain't picking on anyone here, nor trying to offend anyone who may have "cheated" or is considering it.
If you don't have any side effects, then that is great... however I think for some it might lead to more eating off the LC plan down the road. There are other LC plans that allow for more carbs than Atkins does, and perhaps you might want to check out some of them for more carb allowances.