View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Oct-06-02, 12:03

Plan: CKD/Bodyopus
Stats: 290/250/220
BF:(265)34%/29%/15%
Progress: 57%

I feel much much stronger. I actually have everydays food/calorie totals and ratios tored in a computer program along with my weight, and a black and white notebook filled with how manyreps and what weight I did along with measurements and weight every 2 weeks. I dont wanna trick myself haha...I used to lift with no set goal so I would put on 135 145 pounds say for flat bench and just lift....I never really went higher. Just went through the motions. NOw that I started the HST stuff I am doing 225-235 around 4 times clean for my reps. I dont know if I could lift that weight before and just never tried...or got stronger you know? I hate realizing I've been living in dreamland with some of this stuff, so eager to beleive that certain things are true.

I lost concistently on CKD while eating around 2000 I think....butt hat doesnt sound right. I always thought you should eat to maintain your LBM. Say mine is 180...or a goal weight 210 pounds would be great for me...I thought it made sense to say ok....210 x 10=2100 debited 20% = around 1700